Skip to main content

Reply to "Just need one more positive feedback!!"

I started when I was 49 yrs old part time and list 14 items the first time and sold them all.

At the time I have a flower delivery business so ebay was more of a weekend hobby.

But I kept selling whatever I listed so after deducting my expenses for the flower delivery business I felt I could make just as much on ebay full time so that is what I did

It was good for a while but ebay kept changing rules and charging more on fees. Then more sellers came a long especially the big corporations so ebay got more involved with them than the little guys who helped kicked it in gear.

That is why it took me 7 yrs to get it which is why I am glad I finally reached that goal.

Like someone said earlier there were a lot of ebayers who did not leave feedbacks and then I have over 13,000 but that doesn't count as those were the extra ones from same bidders

Now I am 56 yrs old and a stay-home Grandpa as I watch one stay-home 9 yr old Grandson. So I will just keep plugging a long and try to reach the next star by age 70!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.