Skip to main content

Reply to "Just need one more positive feedback!!"

Al...it seems that we started just about the same time, tho when I started in '98 I only bought (vintage art supplies) My brother got me on to this, he started selling in 3/97 and made a lot of money, he was severely addicted to it for years. Because of the changes you mention, he's pretty apathetic now, and even got his first NFB a couple of months ago. I didn't come here to sell until December (full time, first experimental sale was in October). Prior I was selling in shops, galleries, shows...I only came here because all those venues were way down and the shops were all closing. I saw similar items going for big money and I knew I could paint much better than that. The month of February I sold about 60 items and made just over $700. I thought I'd die of enthusiasm. Everything listed = everything sold. I feel like a kid playing store. I just sent something to France today. Ebay is definitely a very different place than back in the day and it's pretty diluted. You really have to know your keywords to find good stuff and list your stuff so that it sells. I'm amazed that anything sells at all, how many things do buyers have to choose from anyway? I'm very grateful to sites such as this and Sellathon, etc for the service they provide. My sales did suffer with the IT issues but so what? They're back up now and I guess that just proves that it wasn't me....over 10,000 whoa, that's amazing, it's nice that there is a way to keep track of all this. I mean how else would you know how many items you sold (in all reality?) Good luck to you, I hope today is your day! Tracy Jo
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.