Skip to main content

Reply to "Just updated to IE and now description is GONE when I go to edit!"

Hi random brunette,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with respect to the description editor.

The older version of the description editor which is currently enabled in your account is actually no longer being updated by the Developer, so we do not anticipate an update becoming available that will cause that version of the editor to function with Internet Explorer 10.0.

Therefore, if you would like to be able to create your descriptions using Internet Explorer 10.0, you will need to update to the newer description editor we have available by mousing over the “My Account” tab, selecting the “Account Preferences” option under “Settings”, checking the box next to “Use Design Editor v2.0” and then clicking the “Update Account Preferences” button below.

We have been gradually working to phase out the older version of the description editor you are using for a while and, as a result, it will not be possible to change back to that version of the editor if you update to the newer one at this time.

If you would like to continue using the older version of the editor for the time being, you should still be able to do so by using an alternate browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. If you would like to try the Firefox browser, it can be downloaded at no cost from: http://www.mozilla.com

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.