Skip to main content

Reply to "keep being sent to home page"

Hi Donna, the weird thing about Auctiva support, is that the first time they said that they were doing some maintenance or something like that, and appologized and said it would be working again soon. So the second time I contacted them they said I needed to clear the temporary internet files and cookies, and gave me the link to the Easy Cleaner. I did that, and it didn't help a bit. (I always cleared out the temporary files at least four times a week anyway.) So the third time I contacted them (whew!! tired by now), they must have figured out that I have AOL, and they told me to use the Internet Explorer or that Firefox that I. So at that point, all I did was click on the E and put in the Auctiva website home address, and tried it, and it was great. I just felt so dumb for going through that for so long. I have a lot of patience with computers, but I was very tired of it by the time I posted my problem in this forum! Anyway, I may try the Firefox to see how good it is, since you recommend it so highly. I was aprehensive to try Firefox since I didn't know anything about it, and the E was right there on my task bar! I see you're in Lakeland, and I am not that far from you, it's nice to see someone who isn't too far away. Thanks for the advice.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.