Skip to main content

Reply to ""Keeping Your DSRs in the 5-Star Zone""

My thoughts exactly 8880....(one of) the dumbest moves eBay has made! I don't mind so much the DSRs for the "Item as described" or "Communication", but when we get lower scores for something we have absolutely no control over (Shipping time? hello!!!!) that's when it get po'd. I ship the same day payment is received (if possible) or the next day at the latest! And yet my score is lower for some reason...

The very least eBay can do (if they insist on keeping this stupid rating system) is revise the "Shipping Time" to read "Time it took to mail item out" or something like that. Or put a great big note in red that says "seller is not responsible for shipping delays through the USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc." It's easy for a buyer to see when an item was mailed, and the buyer should go by that, rather than when they actually received their item. I had a buyer write in my FB that the item was great but the shipping time was a bit slow....turns out SHE let it sit at the post office for a week before picking it up! Guess that was my fault.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.