Skip to main content

Reply to "Kick it back counter"

Over the past 3 - 4 days I have been selecting 'hidden' counters. I assumed these were 'friendly' counters, just like ebay counters or something. So I just went to one of my auctions to see how they look. Not bad, I was OK w/ it until I went to register w/ kickitback.com

I was all registered (99%) and then I read their terms of service. A few parts I did not like so I am not going to register afterall. This is what I didn't like:

Fees and Payment
KickItBack reserves the right to charge fees for certain services. KickItBack further reserves the right to alter any and all fees and cash rewards from time to time, without notice. (without notice??)

The information collected may include the following: email, name, IP address, browser information and more. Any comments or questions you submit are recorded as well. Also, comments about you as a seller or buyer will be collected and may be viewable by other clients. Collection of information takes place at various times while navigating KickItBack’s site and using its software. When entering KickItBack’s site, information may be collected about previous sites the person has viewed.

So, this is in effect SPYWARE as well. As soon as that Internet Explorer 8 comes out I will download and install that and NO ONE will be able to see what sites I've viewed!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.