Skip to main content

Reply to "Kick it back counter"

Well this will not go well but here goes..
First off what is wrong with you guys? There is nothing I see wrong with the counter at all.
It works fine for me and I can not see there is any violation of any kind with e-bay.
If this service helps us keep this service free then I am all for it and I hope Auctiva makes a ton of money on it. I am using this service and have had almost no problems with it at all.
I have tried most of the pay services and keep coming back here as the pictures are far better and the service is easy to use and my listing go very smoothly.
I sure don't want to tell any of you what to do but if it were me I would put all this energy into my business and not worry about the small things. It seems all I read on these boards is griping and moaning about one thing or another, all this does is to take away from your business and keep you preoccupied from the task at hand making money.
I for one want to say thanks Auctiva for giving a great service and keeping it free and feel free to use my listing for your counters and I hope you do well with them.
Keep up the great work..
Thanks,
Doug
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.