Skip to main content

Reply to "Lengthy Unexplained Site Outage Unacceptable - Refund?"

I am sorry too that any or or two posters were singled out by Auctiva. It reminds me of an instance long ago when we had purchased a graphics printer for $50,000. It was not working properly and the user calling support was VERY frustrated by a particularly ill-informed tech. She used some profanity and the tech hung up on her. I heard about this case and called the account manager, who told me that their representatives "are not to be spoken to that way." I calmly informed him that the next time a tech EVER hung up on one of my users, I would put his X#$&^ printer on a fork lift and drop it from the ^X%##$ing 40th floor roof. That seemed to clarity things for him and support was much more responsive in the future. As a company, you generally get from your clients what you deserve.

Auctiva, the comments you received were what you deserved. The ultimate loss of some clients will be what you deserve and, if you continue to blame your clients instead of focusing on what YOU did wrong in terms of communication and support, you will lose your position in the marketplace. This is a business for us. Please stop behaving like a wounded child. Suck it up. Learn the lessons of this affair. If you do these things, you and you clients will have a bright future.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.