Skip to main content

Reply to "Lengthy Unexplained Site Outage Unacceptable - Refund?"

Most of us have no problem paying a little more to see new time saving features added. As most realize time is $$$$$.

I do find the forums interest level is sure not near what it use to be.

I honestly am finding the forums very inactive, summer, gone, still no pick up. I think people are discouraged because we write and auctiva rarely responds at least to ebay concerns.

Yes, I am sure forums are for members, but auctiva has been active before and now mums the word (at least that is my observation from the ebay side).

I also notice that people are not willing to help others as much. I find even myself I rarely send detail answers to others as I use to in the past. I, like others am losing interest in the forums as I no longer find them helpful. Do I know everything, you ask. . HECK NO!! I just find very little activity for some reason on here. We get no carrots from auctiva lately, I guess no carrot of what is to come in the future. When people have something to look forward to there is an excitement that is no longer here.

Just my thought which I will once again say is worth about 2 cents.

Ed, hope you get some answers, I find most of your postings right on target!! Some I may not use, but do feel that they would benefit the community as a whole so am for them. Anything that benefits the most people I am for!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.