Skip to main content

Reply to "Lengthy Unexplained Site Outage Unacceptable - Refund?"

Frankly, at this point I am not sure I would want to go with Vendio and have thought that was coming for awhile, as I am very concerned about stability of auctiva and since they are owned by same people would be nervous investing my time in another same owned organization. I am beginning to wonder if both are going away. There just simply does not seem to be interest there once was by auctiva personnel (and I would guess they feel beat up too especially if their hands are tied by the people who write their checks).

Their lack of interest in the forums has sure influenced my lack of interest in helping keep the forums alive. It is hard to get people willing to help back on once they lose that loving feeling.

Auctiva seems to be going the same way our economy is.. to Heck in a handbasket.

This is like talking to the WALL!!

Apparently, if you do not have a commerce store you just as well pack up and go home because you sure will not get answers. Not that I think the are getting a huge amount other than fixes for constant problems.

Just my thoughts. . I hate it because this was such an exciting place to list and be just a year or two back.

Too bad! Auctiva personnel this is just my thoughts and is not specifically at one person, it is just venting with what has happened. Very sad!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.