Skip to main content

Reply to "Let's have a contest!"

Alan is being helpful Big Grin
or if he would prefer that we not sully this business-like area with our witicisms. (2 t's? No spellchecker here) Razz

Nah, I know he is helpful. He's always been helpful to me and has helped me out of some jams.

And, uh. Violet? (Remember Nine to Five?
VI-O-LET!)

I agree, the more MERRY (You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch Big Grin contestants, the more truly brilliant ideas there will be to rename the little guy in the hat who's gonna get a change of costume to represent the newly named auction program.

Well, no decorating today. One auction after 10 hours. I think I'm developing some weird thing that doesnt' ALLOW me to get auctions up. There's some strange time-space continuum that makes the clock whirl around 8-10 hours and I don't know what happened.

I've GOTTA get that stepladder out of my living room before I KILL myself, so I'm SAYING I won't list tomorrow. Uh huh. I have 7 ZILLION pictures ready to put up, which is usually the fun part, so I think I'm burned out or something. This is NOT a good time to have burnout.

Okay....off to maybe eat the dinner that's been in the microwave for about 5 hours.
Roll Eyes

Oh, Carol. (everytime I say that, I think of Neil Sedaka Razz ) you live so close...well, there's only one state between us. Why don't you run over this week and whip all my auctions up. Yours look so good, and the pix are ready; just a matter of posting! My daughter has already told me she likes yours better than mine, so you may as well put hers up, the ungrateful little WRETCH! "When I start doing my OWN auctions, I'm going to do them like HERS."

Bah....and the rest Wink
J.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.