Skip to main content

Reply to "list of picture links to my other auctions"

Hi flesh,

Thanks for posting your question here. If you have the "Append Auctiva Scrolling Gallery to my listings" setting enabled in our account, our system will automatically add the scrolling gallery to each listing you post, which is a cross promotional tool that displays 16 of your active eBay listings at any given time.

If there is some other sort of link you would like to add to all of your listings, you could potentially incorporate that link into the description editor of your Item Details profile which is part of your Master profile such that it will be prefilled in the description area each time you start a listing from your Master profile.

If you enter some text in the description editor that you would like to make into a clickable link, you will want to highlight that text within the description editor and then click the “Add/Edit Link” button on the description editor toolbar, which has an icon depicting a globe and chain link on it.

If you would like to check out the tutorials we have available that go over the listing creation process, I recommend reviewing the section called “Profiles” on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/tutorials.aspx

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.