Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing fees on eBay"

Hi Steve,

Listing through Auctiva does NOT save you on listing fees.

In the past it would save sellers who needed many pictures for their listing money because you could add pictures at no additional charge (at time ebay charged for them). As best I can tell ebay now lets you add pictures at no charge. Since I have not listed through ebay in years I am not sure if those are thumbnail or if you can enlarge them.

The templates, ebay use to charge for I think for some subscriptions they no longer charge for use of those. Though last time I checked it was limited on styles and auctiva does have good selection. I do like the templates but not sure if they make things sell any better.

Most of the reason I have stayed with auctiva is I can list seasonal items, say during holidays, and then stop listing until next year and my listing is still there. With ebay after 90 days the listing is gone and you have to redo the next year, or make sure you relist every 90 days to keep listing alive.

Auctiva also great for storing photos (just be careful not to go over your paid allotment).

There are other benefits, these are just ones I mainly use.

But as far as fees NO, you do not save on fees.

Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.