Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing info."

Hi There,

I know that it can be terribly overwhelming getting started. I've been on eBay for 10 years, but only Auctiva for 3 months, and I'm still learning ropes. It might help to relax for 2 or 3 days with it if you can, try not to post anything live to eBay during that time, and just dig deeply into (more deeply into) the information here. I had to approach it that way, and found that helpful.

Have you created your Seller Detail profile? If you have, and if you have picked a template when creating an Item Details profile(s), then your Seller Details will automatically appear in your listing, buy you will NOT see them on the listing page itself - the page where you are making the listing. But after you create a listing, on the bottom of the page are icons for previewing it, saving it, checking for errors, seeing what the fees will be, posting, scheduling, which folder to save to, etc. If you hit preview, you should see your Seller Details. If you don't, then something is still not set up right, and you'll need to go back and set up Seller Details. There's lots of info on the site about setting those profiles up.

Let me know how you're coming along. I'll try to help.

Wanda
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.