Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing keeps losing formatting"

Hi Mike, thank you dearly for answering me. I'm so extremely frustrated! I did my listings just as I normally do and I just keep running into issue after issue today for over 14 hours! GRRR! Here's the link:
http://www.auctiva.com/listings/scheduled.aspx

I know it's long, please don't ask, just help me figure out what the heck they're talking about. I just listed some video tapes last week I believe it was--with this same info, description worded differently to fit the video tapes and an organizer and all worked fine, now I am going through all of this. So fed up with Mozilla, and Auctiva today!!!! I'll try this tomorrow morning and see if anything's changed. I highly doubt it though. I'm calling it quits for today. Had I known I was going to have THIS many issues today, I would've just spent the day cleaning and doing other more productive stuff, but not only did I lose out on $ today with all this, but also, lost out on the opportunity to list auctions @ 50% off, and didn't accomplish a thing! Frown Any help is greatly appreciated for this lil seller here. Thanx!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.