Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing keeps losing formatting"

Eek Hi everyone, Well, after yet another extremely lonnnnnnng day(since 7:30 am CT and it's now 11:17 pm), I've been trying to tackle the issues I had yesterday. I had several issues which included: Full description editor & preview, both not working properly, images not loading, then listings not posting to ebay even though the Error check thing said there were no errors. Had all these dang issues yet again today. Hubby went and redid my profile on my computer, he basically got all issues resolved except one. That issue was that even after the 'error check' passed, the listing never went to Ebay even though it said it did. Then I checked the scheduled listings, to find that they didn't list due to a description error. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez, if ya'll knew me, I DO NOT keep anything short & sweet-fear of leaving out important details. Smile Anyhow.....for crying out loud, I went through my listing, took out the astericks, the squiggly lines I used, unbolded a lot of stuff, and then took out *one* tiny box in my "Payment Terms & Details"(<----it's quite long I must say but I have my reasons)and it's also HTML. I created it over 7 months ago, maybe even longer, been using it since. Anyhow....I took out 'one' lil box on there, just one, tried relisting and OMG, IT WORKED! lol lol lol I'm on cloud 9 again although I so wish it didn't take me so darned long to figure this out due to the time wasted in doing so. Frown My issues for the most part have been resolved. And F.Y.I. if anyone's wondering, I did toggle back/forth between Standard/HTML on the description, it didn't solve squat! Frown So THANKFULLY, OH THANK GOODNESS, I'll be back on track tomorrow! Just wanted to thank y'all for all your help. I got more help from reading here than on Ebay or anywhere else. This has got to be better than the live chat! LOL I'm not paying $19.95/month just to gain that! I'll continue to come here for my help as you all are tremendously awesome. Thank you in advance. I must go get more done for tomorrow....missed out on a whole lot the past few days now. Take care. Scrappy.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.