Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing keeps losing formatting"

LOL Mike, isn't that the truth! I have been on Auctiva for gosh over 2 years now, love Auctiva for being sooooooooo easy to use, etc, love their templates, etc. I've loved them for a long time even if I gotta pay, but I'm not paying for trouble! LOL I understand issues here/there, but goodness, provide help! LOL And Ebay....hahahahaha, don't even get me going on that! Geez, several of my unsold items that recently unsold wouldn't relist, yet others with the same payment details, etc. would. Didn't make sense, yet I kept getting "You can't say this, you can't say that", so I went, revised all the ones yet--again--only to get this nagging: "Your description is too long, please shorten your description." error message & yet other listings with the SAME length descriptions posted just fine! GRRRR, called Ebay, the first time, lady hung up, 2nd time got put on hold forever, then the lady came back, told me to go to their live chat--which the link isn't at the top anymore, you have to 'hunt' for it--she guides me through to finding it....oh gosh~!!!! I let her go because I found the live chat. Clicked it, guess what????? After choosing your issue, I got to sit and watch it try to load while at the bottom it says: Unable to connect to server!" UGH! Never got ahold of anyone on there! GRRRRR! So I go back, try to keep revising these listings that won't re-list, and they still don't work. Called Ebay back, yet again...told the guy(poor guy!)to please not hang up on me, please listen to me so I can explain it all and don't send me to the live chat either so I don't feel like I'm watching paint dry! LOL Anyhow, told him my issues, all be darned, he goes to my unsold items and clicks the one I'm trying to relist, doesn't revise it, re-lists it just fine!!! OMG! LOL I'm like "HOW'D you do that???!!!!" He told me and WHEW, got that done! But dang, all this to list things....geeeeeeeez! LOL I'll keep coming here though...lol Thanx!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.