Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing on Amazon.com - some questions"

You both are incorrect. Go to anyones pro shop that is selling perfume. Look in the far right hand corner. Look for a set of words that say "have one like this to sell". Click on it. You immediately are taken to page to acually start the process of making a competive listing. "But wait" You better go ahead and sign up as a seller and give amazon all the stuff like your bank, login name, password, etc. Once done, go back to the perfume sellers page, and make a listing. If there listing that they pay proshops fees for say something like Rosies famous matchabelly perfume, yours is going to say the same thing and when an order comes in, it will be titled that. However you will have to ship a lower fixed price set by amazon, and you can price higher than Rosie or cheaper. However I would not cut Rosies price by much, she might come way down below your price to run you off. Sell yours for actually 1cent higher and you ship at a much lower price, since it is fixed by amazon. You will not know what I'm talking about unless you go try like I did and found the free method of selling competively against pro merchant sellers on their own listing pages.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.