Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing on this site not worth the hassle!"

Hey Donna,

....so you "send the best of everything" do you???? how 'bout some $$$$ LOL - kidding! glad to see you too. Big Grin

sadly, i can't smooch on my micheal right now cause he's in charleston, sc for work....and i should totally be there with him right now...but retarded me, i look at my "ebaying" as a job and was concerned about going away for the week and not being able to answer emails, mail packages....sheesh! i take feebay all too seriously huh?! ....but this IS my "job"....and if i'm not selling, i'm not making and we'll be very "poor" newlyweds...sniff, sniff. i even started selling MARY KAY and AVON to see if either would make me a few bucks. MK is nice, but entirely too expensive....Avon is a bit easier with the variety of items and lower price-points.

so, ANYONE NEED A LIPSTICK? MOISTURIZER? HOW 'BOUT SOME BUBBLE BATH??? Cool i'm your girl if you need ANY kind of skin care *he, he, he* Let me know!!

Ok then, I'm off to clean the house....gotta make this place look good before he comes home so he doesn't think i sat my butt in front of the computer the whole week (which i did, but he doesn't need to know that! - *wink, wink*)

cheers,
kathleen Razz
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.