Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing 'Policy'"

to address your other question....

yes, it is best to place all your information in the seller details section. if you have an extra long DESCRIPTION section, you'll find that most, if any, people don't even read it.

ebayers are a finicky group.....try to keep your listings short, sweet and to the point...with only the 'pertinent' information about the item. i've found that creating long-winded paragraphs about the items is a complete waste of time...no-one reads them either. so if you put your policy info in the description section, 9/10 will probably NOT read them....they scim the listing, look at the photo's and move on!

check out one of my listings...you'll notice that my listings are quite long (scrolling down the page that is) after i've added all my details. now mind you, i KNOW that 95% of ebayers don't even read the details (policies/terms) that i've put in there, or they wouldn't ask the same dumb questions about issues i've already CLEARLY (to me at least) covered in my policies section. i basically have all that "fluff" in there to cover my own arse if you will. so when someone complains or has an issue with something (payment type, return policy) i will simply refer them back to the auction!

click here to look at one of my listings!

hope that made sense.....post again for more questions.

cheers,
kathleen Big Grin
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.