Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing Problems Beginning on Tuesday, April 21"

Oh yeah everyone. It's "our computers" again. WE have to clear our cache and cookies, and viola! Auctiva will work great! (not for me, unfortunately)

Ever since yesterdays "site upgrade" it's been big time, screwy to say the least. It was working GREAT for 4-5 days (after a month of chaos), then they decided to again fix what wasn't broken. Now it's totally broken again, all over. JUMPY screens when creating a new listing is SO ANNOYING!!! TAKES FOREVER TO SAVE new listing too. Click on box to upload a photo and it takes you to the top of the page. Click "save as new", then try to go to "saved listings" and it tells you that you will LOSE your new listing, do you really want to leave the page? so then you have to use the SCHEDULE button at the bottom.

OK, that's 10 minutes of my precious time right here. I could spend 1/2 hour describing each glitch but with the site eating my time away I can't afford even 5 minutes. If all was running smooth I might be able to afford an hour.

But Auctiva never believes our complaints until it's too late. Their employees must be on a "special" server - maybe one that works perfectly.

I seriously hate to keep whining and complaining but MAN, I'm really tired of the CONSTANT CHANGES they keep making and when they DO "fix" stuff? They BREAK IT even more! Ugh!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.