Skip to main content

Reply to "Listing Screw Up Content"

Hi, I went through this problem when I first started using Auctiva too. Nothing advised helped. Plus whenever I would copy & paste, an Auctiva window pops up and wants to "clean" my copied stuff. If I say yes, all of the content disappears! I haven't figured out how to bypass this either. What you described even happens when I copy from older Auctiva listings. Here's what I'm doing now. I created a "Seller Details" profile - Profiles tab, middle of right side of page & click on the question mark. It will walk you through creating the profile. This is the only profile I use. I then created a dummy listing, selected a template and typed in all of the repetitive info that wasn't in the seller details profile and saved it. Whenever I go to create a listing I check the box beside the dummy listing and click on "create similar".
This has helped me save some time. However, this is just a way around the problem, not a solution. It really would be nice to be able to import verbage created in Word or Office Word exactly how it was created. Hope this is of some help.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.