Skip to main content

Reply to "listing to different ID"

hello ticeland,
It seems clear enough that your objective is now to 'combine' (or unify) everything from the newer account-identity into the more established one (evidently for economy and/or convenience). I would guess it *might* be possible for Auctiva's support staff to assist in this regard (at least from Auctiva's side of things). However, I would also think you might run into a wall here; judging from the approach you suggest (and assuming of course...I'm interpreting your question correctly!). You've been around longer than I have, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Auctiva's token-registration agreements with ebay may effectively prohibit cross-account tokens or 'idenity-splicing'..as it were. Admittedly, I'm only offering a rookie's two-cents-worth here.

In any case... I'd think you'd have to contact Auctiva support and present your desired objectives to them, as I don't recall seeing anything on this board from member-postings that would more specifically suggest a solution for achieving your goal as I understand it.
cheers!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.