Skip to main content

Reply to "LISTINGS DISAPPEARED POLL"

KK852
quote:
My sales are down more than 75% comp. to listings I normally do using Turbolister or SSB.
This is total BS and you know it! Show your supporting numbers or go back to FeeBay! You know you cannot as it is a crock!
quote:
I thought I'd give this service a try and save myself the $7 fee for using another service
This will happen with any 3rd party service!
quote:
Shouldn't one of the poll choices for this thread be that eBay should notify the seller when they temporarily hide listings so they can verify they aren't fraudulent? I mean they're the ones doing it and they know when they take them down and put them back up. We have no idea. We're not the ones doing it. Yet we're supposed to sprinkle warnings all over the place so that in case this happens people know why? It'd be pretty easy for eBay to send you an email or put a notice up in your eBay account. Those would be easily seen.
This poll is about Auctiva not FeeBay do you really think FeeBay will give this poll one iota of extra thought?
Jeff this sounds like a class action suit in itself, now I am understanding why this is such a delicate issue here!
One way to stay out of the fire is to say you did not start it so it does not pertain to you!
But for all of us volunteer firemen out here it really is an in convenience.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.