Skip to main content

Reply to "LISTINGS DISAPPEARED POLL"

As a new member here and still learning I am compelled to reply to KK852's post:

quote:
I am new to Auctiva and I have to say this is total BS. My listings have REALLY REALLY suffered because of this nonsense, as have my sales. It took me several days to figure out that it was because of AUCTIVA that my listings were being delayed by 8+ hours and not the other various reasons ebay support offered. Unfortunately, I've already listed all that I have for now and I have to sit and watch them tank thanks to this "service". My sales are down more than 75% comp. to listings I normally do using Turbolister or SSB.

I thought I'd give this service a try and save myself the $7 fee for using another service...SO not worth it. Auctiva and this ridiculous lag time have cost me hundreds of dollars in BIN sales...down the drain, kaput.

Never again. You really should have warned a new user that this would happen- I never would have continued with the service.

I'm an extremely disgruntled, dissatisfied *FORMER* user. Hopefully this poll will cause the company to warn future users so that they don't go through the heartache I have...

You of all people (being apparently an experienced seller) should have taken the time to read the MANY, MANY, MANY posts regarding this topic PRIOR TO ever generating listings through Auctiva. You would have known THEN your listings would have possibly been delayed. As it has been mentioned numerous times throughout Auctiva's forums it is eBay's issue, NOT Auctiva's. Auctiva doesn't set eBay's policies - eBay does.

As a newbie I have yet to create any listings through Auctiva until I do my research FIRST. I want to know what problems (if any) may arise by using Auctiva, something you apparently should have done but did not.

quote:
You really should have warned a new user that this would happen- I never would have continued with the service.

No, you should have done your research and read more first. There WAS fair warning in all the posts I have read from new people here stating their listings were not showing...you just didn't bother to read them. In defense of Auctiva don't blame Auctiva for your own incompetence and your own shortcomings having not done your homework first by simply reading the forums beforehand. "disgruntled, dissatisfied?"...blame yourself, not others for not following through. Try being a part of the solution and not part of the problem.

(stepping off of soapbox...)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.