Skip to main content

Reply to "LISTINGS DISAPPEARED POLL"

Voluntary Firefighter to owner this is not a post to bump this thread but one by an increasingly irritated user and supporter of Auctiva.

Latest (KNOWN) victim -> "Getting Started -> New to Auctiva"

Please stop assuming new clients are all experts and as threads like this slide down the list more injuries occur, come on why not a short post pinned to Getting Started clearly titled as suggested by one of your other loyal supporting volunteers. Please remember we are helping you make $$

I am sure any fire department in the physical world being called out repeatdly to the same site for the same problem would not put up with this. And when you consider e -selling is no longer just a hobby, for many it becomes a significant if not total part of their income as shown in recent stats particulalry in the USA.

If you want to get a bad reputation fine, ok annoy and frighten off more users but it will be your livelihood at stake not mine, I'm retiring soon !!!

Edited by me to remove expletive, should not need to resort to swearing, indicates limited intelligence Wink
Last edited by choochooguy
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.