Skip to main content

Reply to "listings fail to repost, also not showing up on closed listings page"

Got a reply from auctiva saying it was not their problem but ebay's. I was actually on the phone with ebay last night when the problem was occurring and everything on their side was working fine. Items that were tried on ebay to be scheduled went on fine, no problem. ebay told me that they have had several complaints from auctiva customers about this very issue. ebay was accepting scheduled items through the auctiva scheduler but auctiva's scheduler was not working correctly. I have had this problem for several weeks now. Last night it was terrible, listing did not list when scheduled and seemed to have a mind of their own when they would actually list. They all did list eventually but not as scheduled. There would be as many as 12 pending and processing at a time while other items that were scheduled on auctiva were being listed as scheduled. Then all at once several of the in process items would dump on ebay (keep in mind other listings were being listed by auctiva as scheduled). I was listing about 150 items last night with 1 minute between listings. Even had some that timed out and it showed in red not posted due to failure and then all of a sudden it listed. Also had one to list but auctiva showed it as failed. It was just all screwy last night. I also had about 150 items ending last night and it took about 6 hours before they showed up in my closed item list. There is a problem and auctiva needs to look into it and resolve instead of giving me a no problem here answer. What do others think?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.