Skip to main content

Reply to "Listings Getting Stuck in "Posting" Status Instead of Posting Immediately (9/12/11)"

Hi Community,

We are still working on getting this issue completely resolved but there has been some progress on the issue that I would like to make you all aware of.

First of all, quite a few of the listings that were stuck in "Posting" status have ended up failing to post to eBay so would be a good idea to check your Scheduled Listings page again at this time to see whether any of your listings that were impacted by this issue failed to post.

If you discover that failure messages are now showing up next to some items on your Scheduled Listings page and you have verified that the items are not showing up on eBay, then you will have to repost them at a later time in order to make sure they are posted successfully.

While our posting service is now doing a lot better than before, we are still seeing listings get stuck in "Posting" status when users attempt to post or schedule them so you may see that behavior again if you attempt to post any new items now. However, we expect to be able to resolve the remaining part of this problem in the near future.

I cannot provide a specific estimate of when the issue will be completely resolved, but I will continue to update this thread as additional information on the issue becomes available. We appreciate your continued patience as we deal with this issue.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.