Skip to main content

Reply to "Listings Not Posting to eBay Immediately (7/20/10)"

Hi Community,

We have made some significant improvements over the last hour and I believe we are close to getting the issue completely resolved but, unfortunately, quite a large volume of listings that were posted or scheduled during the 6 o'clock and 7 o'clock hours have failed to post. You should be able to tell if any of your listings failed to post by checking your Scheduled Listings page.

At this time, no remaining listings are stuck in "posting" or "processing" status from the 6 o'clock hour and only a few are still stuck from the 7 o'clock hour so almost all the listings that should have posted during those hours have posted or failed to post.

There are still a number of listings that were posted or scheduled to post during the 8 o'clock hour that are stuck in "posting" or "processing" status on the Scheduled Listings page but those are starting to post now and it looks like those listings will do much better that those that users attempted to post in the couple hours prior.

I'll continue to keep you posted through this thread as I gather additional information about this. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and your patience has been greatly appreciated.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.