Skip to main content

Reply to "Listings # Watchers Ebay # Viewers Seems Inflated & too fast to have lookers"

quote:
I do not buy this as I was under impression that it was UNIQUE visitors and that the item actually had to be clicked into.

It IS supposed to be unique visitors and the item DOES have to be actually clicked on...I have heard some of the most ridiculous responses by Ebay phone reps to easy questions..they really have no clue.

Here's what happens to me with new listings or relists.. there are no views immediately, it is at zero.
1 to 2 minutes later they are all at 2 views.

About 5 minutes later they are all at 6 views. If I click on one it will also count my first view (but none after that).
I list auctions that run for 7 days. By the end of the week some of course have alot more views than others and I figure that's probably kind of accurate. But there will always be 1 or 2 that are still stuck at the original 2 views (which I just can't believe, especially when there are 4 or 5 bidders, lol..it makes no sense)

So that is why I just ignore the number of views for the most part, as this happens every single week. Hope my experiences are of some help Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.