Skip to main content

Reply to "Listings # Watchers Ebay # Viewers Seems Inflated & too fast to have lookers"

I am amazed at their ignorance, (or lack of training) hate to say that.. but my reply was very sarcastic back to her. First if she had looked she would see that I sell international and already knew that. They treat you like the seller is sttttoooooppppiiiidddd.. or should I say stopid. Big Grin

I rarely call them that I am not put on hold for them to check with someone else. Then if I ask another question they have to go back to "someone else". Why do they not save time and have "someone else" answer to start with or transfer me to "someone else" when it is over the first reps head.

I do feel kind of sorry for them that they are not trained and get people who have sold for a long time who question their comments. I feel we really could chew them up and spit them out if we wanted.

Anyway, interesting my counts are down today. . so who knows. . we'll see what happens when I list tonight.

This is a good thing about AUCTIVA is that they DO look into your account normally Smile and know what they are looking at when they comment. I have to give them a lot of credit for that and I think basically their people are well trained and know what they are doing.

Vickie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.