Skip to main content

Reply to "Listings # Watchers Ebay # Viewers Seems Inflated & too fast to have lookers"

Well, of course, that would be news to ebay too. After being moved up food chain they said listings have to be physically opened to get a count and it has to be unique openings. I can't imagine each being opened even by bots since they are so inefficient in so many ways. However, I take 1/2 of what they say with a grain of salt. Many of mine in the past have had 0 count from start of auction to end and I mean many. I only noticed this because all of a sudden EVERY single item I had had viewers where in past they had not.

I do not however, understand how Auctiva count would show to a listing going out when it is not in ebay system yet. I would think it would have to be on ebay to count. But even so that would mean ALL listings would have 2 counts at least and some of mine do and others do not.

That would also not explain 100 views in less than 24 hours on one item that had been listed for days. This particular item is not a HOT item that has ever gotten near the views it had. It had been on 5 days so was obviously not rescanned that many times.

Auctiva. . any in put on this?

Thanks
Vickie
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.