Skip to main content

Reply to "login expiration"

I just had the worst day of the past year or two. Got off to a bad start then got delayed trying to get home to take advantage of eBay's 10p listing day. Skipped my class to get as much done as possible. Got photo editing out of the way and then Auctiva messed up and I got hardly anything listed! Each time I finished a listing and clicked the 'post' button the page just froze and I could not even refresh or go back to stay on Auctiva. All other internet pages worked fine so I don't believe it was my laptop. It has cost me all the money I desperately needed to save by listing everything today. I tried rushing through the listing process to make sure it was not 'time out' as happens when one is researching an item and trying to get it right. Same result. Is this a freak phenomenon from which some of us randomly suffer? Perhaps my laptop cannot cope with Auctiva occasionally for some reason? I wish I had given up and used eBay's own listing function but I couldn't sacrifice my template and I'm an optimist. Something I clearly cannot afford to be!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.