Skip to main content

Reply to "login expiration"

Phal..

I have internet security and do run AdAware once a day. I ran that to see if it would resolve the issue yesterday but it did not help.

Tonight I tried to list my items again. The first one posted safely but the page froze again when I clicked 'post' for the second one. Then I had a brainwave and downloaded Mozilla Firefox to see if it was my browser (I still use IE6 but it hasn't been causing problems in other ways). Bingo! I seem able to click on the post button and it works in Firefox.

If only I had not saved all the listings to create on the cheap day I would have known there was a problem and fixed it before the day!

So you run AdAware AND Spybot? Perhaps I should try that one too. My laptop is old and all the internet activity seems to end up causing major problems and crashes etc if not the blue screen of death after about 5 months so I reformat and reload everything. I am about to do this again soon anyway even though it's only been about 2 months since last time. I have acquired Acronis 10 to make a system image so I don't have to spend a whole week reinstalling and updating everything next time. Only trouble is the software doesn't recognise the external hard drive onto which I want to save the image! My D drive is full so I will have to remove some stuff to make room for it unless I save it on a few cds.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.