Skip to main content

Reply to "login expiration"

Thanks for the info. I tried using system restore a few times and it crashed the system and caused the blue screen of death, but I admit I didn't use safe mode. Hence the plan to format and create a system image. I don't use scrensavers. As for internet security, I tend to buy last year's cheap on ebay and then it gets updated. So it is not the latest outfit and I don't know if it is better or worse than using recommended free programmes. I've used Zonealarm and AVG in the past too but feel more secure if I have paid something. Bizarre, huh?

I prefer Explorer to Firefox for a few reasons I can never remember until I use Firefox regularly. It's better for some things and not others and, even though I can import my IE favourites I cannot then update or move them back from Firefox to IE again. With Firefox, of course, one cannot upload multiple pictures to Auctiva if I recall, and also the cut and paste function does not work by right clicking a mouse. Although when I listed items yesterday, this was the case at the beginning and by the end but for most of what I listed the cut-and-paste function worked fine by right clicking, strangely.

The future is definitely R2-D2 maintenance droids that fix all these stupid issues (and list all my ebay items - and on the most economical day - since it takes FOREVER if you are selling a wide range of stuff). And make sure you're wearing clean underpants. Lol. Men and women will become more androgynous as a result. 'I need a unit to sample and hold' (Neil Young). Cool
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.