Skip to main content

Reply to "Lost Listing During Saving!!"

Hi Max:
Yes it is. I design and layout everything with Turbo Lister. I use Auctiva to host my images and Auctiva Store Front because Auctiva allows you to use their templates, and also you can post many pics without paying EBay's per-image fees.
All you have to do is upload your images to Auctiva. Then go to manage images on Auctiva. Each image has a URL. Copy the URL address for the pic you want to use in Turbo Lister and then paste it where you want it in Turbo Lister.

In Turbo Lister in an open listing that your are creating or editing there are two tabs under PICTURES and DESCRIPTION. One says PICTURES and one says PICTURES URL. If you click on the PICTURE URL it will allow you to add up to 12 pictures. The first one is used as the Gallery picture by default IF you opt for a Gallery picture. The others can be used for the slide show in Auctiva. Make sure you paste them in the order that you want them to show as that's how Auctiva will post them.

On the right hand side of the design page in Turbo Lister under listing options you can choose Gallery pics. Make sure you click Gallery URL and paste the URL for the Gallery pic that you want to show in the Gallery.

I try to upload as many pics as possible at one time to Auctiva and go do other things while it's uploading because it's so slow. Also, make sure you check Auctiva after it says pics have uploaded because it tends to omit the last set your uploading. Also, I try to put them in category folders. If you don't have a lot of photos then it's no big deal, but they will grow and become really difficult to keep up with or find when you need them.
I hope this helps some.
Lillian
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.