Skip to main content

Reply to "Maintance??"

MJ,

I understand...I wasn't talking about the prep work involved (taking photos, research, etc) in the listing time as this wouldn't be lost when Auctiva loses your listing. I haven't messed with the profiles yet either. I just use the "create similar" function and make the necessary changes. Much faster for me. I haven't used turbo lister before, so I can't compare to that. Also, if I am working on a new listing that is pretty involved, I try to work on it in a word processor, etc. and then cut & paste when I'm ready to do the listing. This way your work is still there if something happens. For minor changes to a similar item, I work directly on Auctiva, because if something happens, like it did the other night, then not much is lost and it isn't a big deal.

Hope some of this helps, and good luck with selling your house. Smile

PS...it was not my intentions at all to refer that you didn't have a life. We all have a life! Cool...and I was just saying that I wouldn't want to spend mine two hours at a time on a listing. Unfortunately, some listings do take longer than others, but if most of my listings were taking that long I would have gave up long ago. Yes, it also takes longer when you are just getting started and figuring things out, and I also took that into consideration when I first started. But if you can work on your longer listings outside of Auctiva until you have it ready to list, you will find that you won't be quite so unhappy with Auctiva when something happens to one of your listings. Wink

Have a great weekend! Cool
nightowls
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.