Skip to main content

Reply to ""Managing the Mandate""

Complete BS by eBay. The way around this issue is to use the Pick and Pay option and just tell the buyer to e-mail. I also say I welcome any type of payment so, bid. If eBay comes back after I said this statement, it really will urk me more. You also can't avoid people asking about sending checks. What all of us sellers need to do is file a class action against eBay, but yet not enough of us will join and take them on. Legally, eBay is getting around the anti-competitive issue with respect to payments by using this pick-up and pay gimmick. Bad thing is the bulk of eBay sellers don't have a physical store front. Go to Auctiva Commerce if you want to sell things in a store fashion, but bear in mind it's new and will take a bit of time before people go there. If you price things like eBay stores or mark things higher because operating costs are cheaper = people won't come. Finally, regardless of where you sell - one has to advertise so, don't rely soley on Auctiva to do all the work. In closing, glad this artucle was written and again, am tired of eBay's BS!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.