Skip to main content

Reply to ""Managing the Mandate""

I received this email and know a seller using this site. Perhaps this can be an alternative to other seller out there.
I've been on ebay for 10 yrs and have become frustrated with the fees and in my case and many others', limitations of selling certain brand names.I've been researching for viable alternatives for a long time and last weekend found a site that at least for now I am double listing on - because while the site has grown by 400% since september, there is no listing fee and your item stays up until it sells (which means you can just delete if it sells on ebay).It's a start up and my research gives me a lot of hope that we might have found something that is a viable alternative so we're not paying 10% or so in fees, or being limited, or being held captive by feedback, etc. I am sharing the info with buyers and sellers that I've had good experiences with to help build visibility and membership. Research for yourself-bonanzle dot com.Feel free to message me if you have any questions - it's nice to be in on the ground fl.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.