Skip to main content

Reply to ""Managing the Mandate""

Not only have they attempted to restrict payments but they have also lost sellers and buyers at the same time. They deserve what they are getting. Come on over to www.Auctions8.com it is a new auction site that is growing from the Ebay Bleed. You can advertise any form of payment you like, and take back control of your sales and money reciepts. They offer PayPal but screw that noise. The site is run by X-Ebayers with years of Ebay selling experience. We got tired of Ebay's controlling ways. There are still premium seller postions open for the first 1000 viable sellers to sign up, but they are dwindling fast. You can email me at sedyoung@hotmail.com for more information.

I liked this guys article but he failed to mention the amount of theft going on with the forced PayPal SNAD scam and CC charge backs through paypal, they are becoming rampant. I will not risk my merchandise on Ebay any longer, nore will I turn my sales cycle over to some dolt in India playing keep my money. Have a good day Ebay lambs, there are greener pastures out there, and in the long run Ebay is gonna continue it's decline for the small to medium seller. It is what they want.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.