Skip to main content

Reply to "Meg Whitman Finally Gone"

On the news that Meg was leaving, stock went up a small bump. But on its heals, was that they did not quite make what was projected for this year and they themselves are projecting a lower gross for 2008. Their stock took a definite bump down on that news. This is likely why the price changes and any other changes taking place.

Still Ebay tries to do things to make the money. They will always do this and require us to foot the bill. They have a business plan that works for them.

I have noticed a steady trend in the venue I sell in. There is a decrease in the number of auction listings and I noticed a slight increase in seller prices amongst the longer term sellers. They know they cannot keep giving away product at cheap prices and money to Ebay. But Ebay will still keep selling the idea that every buyer is a potential seller and all the Suzy Q's and Billy Bobs show up selling everything they bought on a charge card for .99 or very little in the way of real money.

Your Ebay business plan has to always be flexible to sell very much on Ebay anymore.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.