Skip to main content

Reply to "messy business"

I can relate to going crazy as well!! I have been really feeling it lately. We just moved here to NC a few months ago and are still in a 2 bedroom apartment while we look for a house. My Ebay stuff is EVERYWHERE! As we speak, my closet is filled with clothes, my girls room has plastic totes with clothes, the kitchen counter has my postal scale and the laundry room is my shipping room. Trying to work with twin almost three year old girls is also interesting. Someone is always asking me for juice or princess fruit snacks (here comes one now to ask...she must have sensed me typing me about it!)

Lately I have wanted to just close everything down until we move into a house but we have not found one and so who knows when it will be. It will be a wonderful day though as we are already planning on space for me to work and store items!

I have to admit last week I was really frazzled with the problems with the images. My friend is having me sell a ton of kids clothes for her before she moves out of state and it seemed like all of her auctions got hit with no pics last week and therefore low bids. I love Auctiva and want to stay but that really sent me for a loop!!

Anyhow, everyone keep your chins up and keep up the good work! I used to be a really organized in my former life as a social worker but I gave that up when I started working from home with two little ones so don't let all the clutter or abundance of details get ya down!

Have a great day!

Marcia
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.