Skip to main content

Reply to "messy business"

Hi again, I am glad to see I am not alone on this issue. So maybe I just need to be more realistic and expect to deal with it.

I also create alot of my own inventory and keeping supplies on hand is another storage nightmare. I just acquired 3 new sewing machines, big industrial honkers, so have spent the past week clearing out space for them and contemplating moving the whole operation down to the basement. Come to think of it, that is where it originally started out but then it seemed more convenient to work upstairs so stuff just started migrating. That is when everything started spreading. Then DH made rules about the garage, and anything that was not a tool, a car, a Harley or a tractor was banished. He piled it all downstairs for me to keep, trash or donate! My donation pile looks big but not nearly as big as my "I will get around to listing this soon" pile.

To all of you full time stay at home moms, I don't know how you do it. I have my 4 mo old granddaughter 2 days a week and am lucky if I get packages ready and get to the PO by 4:55 on those days!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.