Skip to main content

Reply to "messy business"

Dear Santa, all I want for christmas this year is a 25 x 20 prefab building with a seperate 10 x 10 shed next to it in my backyard. I sell collectibles on ebay & other places santa, and work on computers at the same time. I can handle the computer repair business out of my house no problem santa since I do half of it in the customers home. But the ebay items are taking over the house and I need my own building to run it out of.

I have ebay stuff in every room of the house santa, in every corner, nook and cranny. I have enough merchandise to last me for the next year easily. Boxes on top of boxes and rubbermaid tubs in the twenties. I dont even know what I have in them yet. I just pull a couple boxes a week and list only what I have time to keep up with.

If I had a building santa, I could be so much more organized and be able to list more items per week. Im desperate santa, and now I want to sell vintage lamps & lighting on top of this? Am I nuts?

Never mind the building santa, Just send me a shrink for christmas cuz Im outta my mind.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.