Skip to main content

Reply to "messy business"

Hi Debkwek, I dont get alot of sales from the vstore maybe 1 or 2 a month if im lucky. But then I also dont advertise it and I dont have alot of items for sale. But I do get alot of visitors because I have a bunch of links on the web. So Im basically just using it for now to park items and maybe get a sale and link stuff to it.

Most of the stuff I have for sale on there are collectibles that go up and down in collectible status. I keep an eye on ebay for the items I have in the store and when someone has the same item up and its getting multiple bids..I pop mine on there right behind it. When their auction is over the losers are gonna be looking for another one of the same item. Walla! there mine is for the same starting price of the one that just sold.

I do pretty good selling on ebay (knock on wood) But when I have enough items listed in the vstore, im going to start seriously promoting it. Im just so busy with ebay and computer repair and researching and general houshold duties, that I rarely find time to throw more items on there. I always say Im going to, but I never get to it because its last on the totem pole..lolol.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.