Skip to main content

Reply to "Mine not loading again .. anyone else?"

quote:
Originally posted by AL:
Might as well face it their servers are always going to have problems.

I have been with them since last year and it seems there is a problem every week some where

I just accept it since it is free.

Even though it's free, I believe it's unacceptable for the product not to work on a consistant basis, and to get so many conflicting reports as to what's wrong and how to fix it.

I was told that my scrolling window wasn't working last week, because I didn't use their Free Lister (along with other stuff that I won't go into here as it was a weeks worth of frustration), so this week I used their Free lister for these auctions even though some of the html would 'mess up' each time I would save it(Ebay user thebeadingtree):
Item number: 9723649770
Item number: 9723651301
Item number: 8934486266
Item number: 8934488570
Item number: 8934645275

My pictures are not loading in the scrolling window and I have two pictures on the Auctiva store that simply say "picture unavailable", even though I have ALL of my pictures used uploaded into my Auctiva Images folders. So I reported it to help and the same tech (who had been rather arrogant with me that week) said this is the problem:
===============================================
"Hello,
Yes, this issue will not be fixed for sometime, so our engineers recommend applying the html to your auction listings. Our engineers are currently working vigorously to finish our latest site release by eBay Live.
Thank you,
Auctiva Support"

==============================================

I thought that the html was being 'added' at the beginning of the auction when I used their FREE lister to post my auctions. I learned how to use it (even though it's not near as easy to use as Ebay's Turbo Lister 2!), so that I wouldn't have problems with my scrolling window.

And does he mean that ALL of the engineers are tied up with finishing their latest site release by eBay Live and therefor, can't be bothered with helping us????

Sigh, I told myself not to get upset over this because it is a 'free' program and I'm not upset over the program itself. I'm upset over the lack of customer service.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.