Skip to main content

Reply to "Mine not loading again .. anyone else?"

I think I have been with every image host offered that deals with ebay and each one has some sort of problem.

I just keep Sdgallery as a back up and use them at the bottom of my auctions so that there is something for the ebayers to notice about my other auctions. But they sold out to InkFrog so I don't know what I am in store for with that company. I already heard they were raising the monthly fee

I like Vendio as they would scroll the same items as the to what the ebayer open to check out. If they were checking out my cassettes then the scroller would show cassettes.

Excuse the rambling as I pulled another all nighter meaning I didn't go to bed. My longest one was 6 days and 5 nights. I think I could have gone longer but my step-daughter told my grandson not to get in the car with me until I went to sleep so I finally gave in and took a nap. I felt good but since I am with him all day (he is home-school here) I felt I better go to sleep just in case we have to leave for some reason.

Ouch .. just checked my auctions and my images are not showing and my showcase has about 5 in it and they are not showing. Darn!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.