Hello sonyplaystation -
There is no tool to bulk revise or remove templates from active listings. You can bulk revise Saved Listings to use one of our new templates or go into each saved listing and remove the template and save those changes, then you can use the HTML of the saved listing to revise the items on eBay - which would need to occur on a listing by listing basis.
- Find your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
- Click the Get HTML button to the right of the item on your Saved Listings page with the icon: </>
- use the Select All button and then copy the HTML in the popup window that shows
- Locate the item on eBay and open the "Revise Your Item" form.
- Scroll down to the "Description" section and then make sure that it is on the HTML tab.
- Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, preview your changes and continue and confirm your changes.