Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

I am sure it is a huge undertaking.. but can't help but wonder if auctiva is biting off more than they are able to chew with the ebay listings going, new commerce enhancements, (plus working out soooo many kinks there and people surrendering on that - as I did) poster all going, new billing system all going on at once. When things were free people did not expect things to be updated very often, or at least I didn't.. I figured you get what you pay for and was thankful for what we had. . . But now that people are paying they will expect site issues to be addressed and updates to be done on a timely basis. Right now ebay only has couple of areas rolled out, I am sure so they can iron out kinks before a full release. But when they are going full steam with this, I would guess more auctiva customers will be after this quickly. I can only assume the previous mention of later this year is a very remote possibility. With such a large job I would think it would already be being worked on if it was coming out in 2009.

I guess I am concerned because I see major bucks being thrown away on fees, or I see lots of time being spent re-doing listings that could be multiples and should only have to be done once. Obviously, in this business, time is money and this is huge amounts of money in our pockets.

Please see what we can do about getting this on a priority list. It is important to have kinks out before Christmas rush.

Thanks for your input.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.