Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

I have not tried to revise a listing, however, did go through ebay listing process last night for this, just to check prices. This is truly a piece of cake, there is no real learning curve all explained very well. (did hit one minor, very minor snag) I did mock listing of 11 pairs of shoes T $24.00 - $24.99 each pair. The cost to list 11 pairs was 35 cents for the listing, fixed price plus 15 cent for an extra picture I put in. So for 50 cents I could list 11 pairs of shoes all in one listing with one extra photo. Doing through auctiva, we should not have to pay for extra photos. I typically list shoes with 4 photos - 5 photos So doing through auctiva the savings would be very big when you multiple the listing fee X's 11 and the photos X's 4. Then multiply that by how many item you have. There is a chance for auctiva to make more money also, as more pictures will be added to their site simply because right now listing through ebay that is revenue auctiva may not see, as there is no real need to add those in auctiva when we can't list them through auctiva anyway.

IF anyone dares to try to revise a listing, let us know how that works. . may get courage to tackle that one later.. but sounds like a hassle to me.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.